Power

The Power of Vinyasa The Power of Vinyasa The Power of Vinyasa The Power of Vinyasa

Vinyasa yoga is a type of practice where the emphasis is placed on the flowing movements between asanas. Learn how this practice can teach...

Ong So Hung: A Heart-Opening Mantra Ong So Hung: A Heart-Opening Mantra Ong So Hung: A Heart-Opening Mantra Ong So Hung: A Heart-Opening Mantra

Learn the meaning of this Sanskrit mantra as well as how it can help meet you wherever you are in your spiritual journey and bring you...

How to Dissolve Your Ego How to Dissolve Your Ego How to Dissolve Your Ego How to Dissolve Your Ego

Our ego is only our external identity. Who we truly are is much, much more. Learn how to dissolve your ego through a guided meditation...

The Meaning of Om Mani Padme Hum The Meaning of Om Mani Padme Hum The Meaning of Om Mani Padme Hum The Meaning of Om Mani Padme Hum

Buddhism's most popular mantra is Om Mani Padme Hum. The reason lies in the profound blessings it brings. Learn the power behind this...

Meditation 101 Meditation 101 Meditation 101 Meditation 101

Incorporating a daily meditation into your yoga asana and spiritual practice will have a profound impact on your life. Learn the benefits...

Lion's Breath Lion's Breath Lion's Breath Lion's Breath

Are you scared to do lion's breath? Learn the power this breathing technique has to chase away negativity and you might find yourself...

Our 4 Favorite Chants Our 4 Favorite Chants Our 4 Favorite Chants Our 4 Favorite Chants

Mantras are a sacred and powerful way to invoke the Divine within us. Learn 4 of our favorites and the blessings they bring to yogis who...

Cultivating Power in Your Practice with Warrior Two Pose Cultivating Power in Your Practice with Warrior Two Pose Cultivating Power in Your Practice with Warrior Two Pose Cultivating Power in Your Practice with Warrior Two Pose

Practicing warrior two pose builds both physical and mental strength. Learn how to invoke your inner warrior and master your life goals

Vulnerability & Bravery Vulnerability & Bravery Vulnerability & Bravery Vulnerability & Bravery

Many of us see our own vulnerability as a weakness, but, if understood, it can be one of our greatest strengths. Learn how to unlock the...

Tree Pose and Its Many Benefits Tree Pose and Its Many Benefits Tree Pose and Its Many Benefits Tree Pose and Its Many Benefits

Tree pose is one of the most simple yet profound poses in yoga. Explore the many benefits of tree pose here to encourage its daily practice

Abundance-Boosting Mantra & Meditation of Goddess Lakshmi Abundance-Boosting Mantra & Meditation of Goddess Lakshmi Abundance-Boosting Mantra & Meditation of Goddess Lakshmi Abundance-Boosting Mantra & Meditation of Goddess Lakshmi

The beautiful Hindu Goddess Lakshmi is one of the most important in the yogic pantheon. Learn how to invoke her presence to attract more...

Cleansing with Sage Cleansing with Sage Cleansing with Sage Cleansing with Sage

The ritual of burning sage is a powerful way to purify and clear negative energy from your environment. Learn which sage to buy, when to...

A Guide to Hinduism's Leading Goddesses A Guide to Hinduism's Leading Goddesses A Guide to Hinduism's Leading Goddesses A Guide to Hinduism's Leading Goddesses

How do you choose which Hindu goddess to worship? Review our guide here to some of the most popular Hindu goddesses and decide who...

Me and My Many Yoga Days Me and My Many Yoga Days Me and My Many Yoga Days Me and My Many Yoga Days

There are as many types of yoga as there are sides to you. Our team writer and yoga instructor, Jade Garratt, shares her experience getting...

Shiva and Shakti Shiva and Shakti Shiva and Shakti Shiva and Shakti

The union of the divine feminine and masculine is known as Lord Ardhanarishvara. This is Shiva-Shakti in consort. Uniting these energies...