Purpose

15 Minutes With DJ Taz: His Personal Yoga Practice 15 Minutes With DJ Taz: His Personal Yoga Practice 15 Minutes With DJ Taz: His Personal Yoga Practice 15 Minutes With DJ Taz: His Personal Yoga Practice

Yogapedia sits down with DJ Taz to discuss his view on purpose, creativity and meditation. The DJ fills us in on his personal yoga practice...

The 3 Best Ayurveda Schools in America The 3 Best Ayurveda Schools in America The 3 Best Ayurveda Schools in America The 3 Best Ayurveda Schools in America

Thinking about going back to school for Ayurveda? Get to know the top three Ayurveda schools in America and which one is right for you

Exploring Aversion Exploring Aversion Exploring Aversion Exploring Aversion

We've all been asked to do something we don't like. In these moments, we experience the feeling of aversion, or dvesha. Cultivating...

My Greatest Lesson From the Mat My Greatest Lesson From the Mat My Greatest Lesson From the Mat My Greatest Lesson From the Mat

The lessons we learn from our yoga practice are powerful ones that can change the way we perceive our lives and the challenges we face....

Guided Meditation for Finding Your Life's Purpose Guided Meditation for Finding Your Life's Purpose Guided Meditation for Finding Your Life's Purpose Guided Meditation for Finding Your Life's Purpose

Often we think of desire as a negative. Learn how to turn your desires into a positive tool for transformation and discover your life's...

A Journey Through The 8 Limbs of Yoga A Journey Through The 8 Limbs of Yoga A Journey Through The 8 Limbs of Yoga A Journey Through The 8 Limbs of Yoga

The 8 limbs of Ashtanga yoga are a treasure trove of wisdom set forth by Patanjali in his famous Yoga Sutras. Learn the meaning of the each...

Is There More to This Life? Is There More to This Life? Is There More to This Life? Is There More to This Life?

At a certain point in life, we start asking the really big questions, like 'Is there more to life than this? What's my purpose? and Why...

Sadhana Revisited Sadhana Revisited Sadhana Revisited Sadhana Revisited

Every morning we have a chance at a fresh start. Sadhana is a daily spiritual, and also physical, practice that connects one with one's...

How Can We Reach More? How Can We Reach More? How Can We Reach More? How Can We Reach More?

Yoga teaches you a different way of reaching for more. It includes finding happiness in the process

5 Reasons Why You Can Stop Searching for Happiness Today 5 Reasons Why You Can Stop Searching for Happiness Today 5 Reasons Why You Can Stop Searching for Happiness Today 5 Reasons Why You Can Stop Searching for Happiness Today

Finding happiness is one of the main goals of living a human life. It is something we are constantly seeking and striving for every single...

Live a Life With Integrity Using These Yogic Principles and Techniques Live a Life With Integrity Using These Yogic Principles and Techniques Live a Life With Integrity Using These Yogic Principles and Techniques Live a Life With Integrity Using These Yogic Principles and Techniques

When we say someone has integrity, what does that really mean? Learn the answer to this question and how to live by it

How to Choose Love Over Fear With Each Thought How to Choose Love Over Fear With Each Thought How to Choose Love Over Fear With Each Thought How to Choose Love Over Fear With Each Thought

Every choice is directed by one of two states of consciousness – love or fear. Learn how to change your consciousness away from fear and...

How to See the Ego for What it Is How to See the Ego for What it Is How to See the Ego for What it Is How to See the Ego for What it Is

Judgment and guilt are just a couple of signs that our ego has taken over. Learn how the ego causes us undue suffering and how to put it...

How To Live More Consciously With This 4-Part Morning Routine How To Live More Consciously With This 4-Part Morning Routine How To Live More Consciously With This 4-Part Morning Routine How To Live More Consciously With This 4-Part Morning Routine

Being a yogi means striving for a higher level of consciousness in all aspects of life. This starts the moment we awake with a morning...

Gandhi and the Gita Gandhi and the Gita Gandhi and the Gita Gandhi and the Gita

Do you know what Mahatma Gandhi and the Bhagavad Gita have in common? Why did Gandhi refer to the Gita as his 'mother?' These questions...

The Genuine Seeker The Genuine Seeker The Genuine Seeker The Genuine Seeker

Have you ever caught yourself thinking about life's deeper meaning? Or asking yourself, 'Why am I here? What's my purpose? Does God exist?'...