In worldly pursuits, time flies unnoticed.
Involved in his pleasures and pains.
A person remains unaware of what is best for him.
Yogapedia, an online yoga encyclopedia, is dedicated to curating knowledge from around the globe. Our intention is to help seekers turn within and connect with Self (Ātman) through shared understanding of the philosophy and practice of yoga.
Yogapedia honors eastern yoga philosophy, yet endeavors to remain non-partisan and accessible to all individuals who seek contentment. "Not one yoga, not one yoga studio, not one guru", says founder Sharleen Oborowsky. To this extent, our content gives context to yoga, and uses the ancient Indic language, Sanskrit as well as western language – marrying the eastern and western philosophies. We will look at what continues to make yoga so popular today, and why so many turn to its teachings.
Get in touch with us anytime - we love talking yoga!
Yogapedia is part of the Janalta Interactive network of sites, which focuses on creating highly insightful and actionable content within niche industry verticals:
- Techopedia - Where Information Technology meets Business
- Corrosionpedia - Corrosion terms, articles, definitions and education
- Divestopedia - The preeminent site for private company owners and entrepreneurs looking to sell their business
- Fertilitysmarts - Get smart about your fertility
- Insuranceopedia - Understanding insurance made easy
- Justipedia - A legal encyclopedia for you and me
- Petropedia - Energy Industry terms, articles, definitions and education
- Safeopedia - The Educational Resource for Safety Professionals
- Trenchlesspedia - Trenchless solutions through education
- Winefrog - For Wine Lovers
- Workplacetesting - An online resource for employment testing and employee wellness