Yogapedia is the world’s most comprehensive yoga encyclopedia and the fastest-growing online platform for the yoga community.
We believe that the wisdom and teachings of India offer extraordinary solutions for navigating today’s most critical issues. Using cutting-edge media tools, Yogapedia supports and champions those who are seeking to boost their physical and mental health, as well as those drawn to “awaken” and become more conscious of their innate power and connectedness. Our aim is to make these revitalizing teachings and techniques more accessible to a global audience.
Since ancient times, yogis gathered together to have “satsang“ to study the teachings of yoga. Yogapedia offers a meeting place for this global community, with modern yoga scholars, teachers, trailblazers, influencers and experts in the field to guide us and support us in learning ways to incorporate and assimilate these teachings.
Get in touch with us anytime - we love talking yoga!
Yogapedia is part of the Janalta Interactive network of sites, which focuses on creating highly insightful and actionable content within niche industry verticals:
- Techopedia - Where Information Technology meets Business
- Corrosionpedia - Corrosion terms, articles, definitions and education
- Divestopedia - The preeminent site for private company owners and entrepreneurs looking to sell their business
- Fertilitysmarts - Get smart about your fertility
- Insuranceopedia - Understanding insurance made easy
- Justipedia - A legal encyclopedia for you and me
- Petropedia - Energy Industry terms, articles, definitions and education
- Safeopedia - The Educational Resource for Safety Professionals
- Trenchlesspedia - Trenchless solutions through education
- Winefrog - For Wine Lovers
- Workplacetesting - An online resource for employment testing and employee wellness