Beginner

How Do I Prepare For My First Yoga Class? How Do I Prepare For My First Yoga Class? How Do I Prepare For My First Yoga Class? How Do I Prepare For My First Yoga Class?

Your first yoga class may be intimidating, however, by getting familiar with what to expect, you'll be ready to take on your very first...

3 Things You Must Do Before Teaching Your First Yoga Class 3 Things You Must Do Before Teaching Your First Yoga Class 3 Things You Must Do Before Teaching Your First Yoga Class 3 Things You Must Do Before Teaching Your First Yoga Class

You've completed your teacher training and you want to start teaching yoga. Now what? Do the following three things and you'll be set up...

Linking Breath and Mantra Linking Breath and Mantra Linking Breath and Mantra Linking Breath and Mantra

Synchronizing our breath with mantra recitation allows us to sharpen our focus even further. Learn how combining these two techniques can...

Mastering Sitting Meditation Mastering Sitting Meditation Mastering Sitting Meditation Mastering Sitting Meditation

Mastering sitting still in meditation can be a challenge. Fidgeting, physical discomfort and boredom are just a few of the distractions we...

Know Your Atman (Self) Know Your Atman (Self) Know Your Atman (Self) Know Your Atman (Self)

Self-study is vital to connecting with our higher Self. Learn how asana practice, meditation, and contemplative practices like journaling...

12 Popular Yoga Styles 12 Popular Yoga Styles 12 Popular Yoga Styles 12 Popular Yoga Styles

There are many styles of yoga available to the modern-day yogi. Which one is right for you? Learn about 12 of the most popular yoga styles,...

7 Variations of Pigeon Pose 7 Variations of Pigeon Pose 7 Variations of Pigeon Pose 7 Variations of Pigeon Pose

Do your hips groan each time someone mentions pigeon pose? Fear not! Learn 7 variations of pigeon guaranteed to please even the tightest of...

10-Minute Meditation 10-Minute Meditation 10-Minute Meditation 10-Minute Meditation

New to meditation? Try this simple mantra practice to get you started and enjoy the benefits of seeing the world in a different light

Quit Tripping: 3 Steps to Keeping Your Balance on the Yoga Mat Quit Tripping: 3 Steps to Keeping Your Balance on the Yoga Mat Quit Tripping: 3 Steps to Keeping Your Balance on the Yoga Mat Quit Tripping: 3 Steps to Keeping Your Balance on the Yoga Mat

If balance is not your strong suit, don’t be discouraged from yoga altogether! Learn how patience, gradual advancement and focus will all...

What's My Mantra? What's My Mantra? What's My Mantra? What's My Mantra?

There are many powerful mantras used in meditation. Learn five of our favorites and how they can bring you greater peace, awareness and...

What Is Japa Mantra? What Is Japa Mantra? What Is Japa Mantra? What Is Japa Mantra?

Japa mantra is a type of mantra practice that helps to calm the mind, protecting it from recurring negative thoughts. Learn how to perform...

7 Steps to Take Your Meditation Practice to the Next Level 7 Steps to Take Your Meditation Practice to the Next Level 7 Steps to Take Your Meditation Practice to the Next Level 7 Steps to Take Your Meditation Practice to the Next Level

Are you ready to explore your meditation practice more deeply and connect with higher levels of consciousness? Learn how to take your...

Who Is Yoga For? Who Is Yoga For? Who Is Yoga For? Who Is Yoga For?

Yoga is for everyone, even if you've never tried it before, refuse to wear yoga pants or think chanting should be left to monks. Learn how...