Iyengar

Restorative Yoga: What to Expect On and Off the Mat Restorative Yoga: What to Expect On and Off the Mat Restorative Yoga: What to Expect On and Off the Mat Restorative Yoga: What to Expect On and Off the Mat

The purpose of Restorative yoga is to take time out of your busy day to relax and recharge your energy levels. Yogini Jade Garratt explains...

Me and My Many Yoga Days Me and My Many Yoga Days Me and My Many Yoga Days Me and My Many Yoga Days

There are as many types of yoga as there are sides to you. Our team writer and yoga instructor, Jade Garratt, shares her experience getting...

Who Was B.K.S. Iyengar? Who Was B.K.S. Iyengar? Who Was B.K.S. Iyengar? Who Was B.K.S. Iyengar?

As the author of the world-famous 'Light on Yoga,' B.K.S. Iyengar's influence on modern yoga was, and still is, far-reaching. Learn how...

Different Yoga for Different Days: A Quick Overview of 5 Popular Styles Different Yoga for Different Days: A Quick Overview of 5 Popular Styles Different Yoga for Different Days: A Quick Overview of 5 Popular Styles Different Yoga for Different Days: A Quick Overview of 5 Popular Styles

With so many types, there’s a yoga practice that’s suited for everyone and everyday. Learn more about some of these popular ones you may...