Kundalini

Kindle Your Kundalini With This Divinely Energizing Style of Yoga Kindle Your Kundalini With This Divinely Energizing Style of Yoga Kindle Your Kundalini With This Divinely Energizing Style of Yoga Kindle Your Kundalini With This Divinely Energizing Style of Yoga

Kundalini yoga is a style unlike any other, with some elements similar to Hatha yoga and other elements totally different. Learn more about...

Yogapedia Sits Down With DJ Taz to Discuss New Meditation Playlist (Podcast Transcript) Yogapedia Sits Down With DJ Taz to Discuss New Meditation Playlist (Podcast Transcript) Yogapedia Sits Down With DJ Taz to Discuss New Meditation Playlist (Podcast Transcript) Yogapedia Sits Down With DJ Taz to Discuss New Meditation Playlist (Podcast Transcript)

Recently we caught up with the hottest yoga DJ around, DJ Taz, during a podcast and discussed a playlist he's been working on that focuses...

Kriyas and Kundalini: What Beginners Need to Know About These Ancient Yoga Techniques Kriyas and Kundalini: What Beginners Need to Know About These Ancient Yoga Techniques Kriyas and Kundalini: What Beginners Need to Know About These Ancient Yoga Techniques Kriyas and Kundalini: What Beginners Need to Know About These Ancient Yoga Techniques

Kriyas are most often associated with kundalini energy and offering a multitude of health benefits, but should be approached with care and...

The History of Hatha Yoga The History of Hatha Yoga The History of Hatha Yoga The History of Hatha Yoga

Hatha yoga has been around for 10,000 years - passed down from word of mouth and then ancient texts. Learn more about this once mysterious...

Different Yoga for Different Days: A Quick Overview of 5 Popular Styles Different Yoga for Different Days: A Quick Overview of 5 Popular Styles Different Yoga for Different Days: A Quick Overview of 5 Popular Styles Different Yoga for Different Days: A Quick Overview of 5 Popular Styles

With so many types, there’s a yoga practice that’s suited for everyone and everyday. Learn more about some of these popular ones you may...

Me and My Many Yoga Days Me and My Many Yoga Days Me and My Many Yoga Days Me and My Many Yoga Days

There are as many types of yoga as there are sides to you. Our team writer and yoga instructor, Jade Garratt, shares her experience getting...

O-M-Goddess! 5 Ways to Awaken Your Divine Feminine Shakti Energy O-M-Goddess! 5 Ways to Awaken Your Divine Feminine Shakti Energy O-M-Goddess! 5 Ways to Awaken Your Divine Feminine Shakti Energy O-M-Goddess! 5 Ways to Awaken Your Divine Feminine Shakti Energy

Shakti is the feminine counterpart to your masculine (Shiva) energy. Learn five ways you can awaken this goddess energy within.

The 9 Drishti of Yoga The 9 Drishti of Yoga The 9 Drishti of Yoga The 9 Drishti of Yoga

By incorporating our drishti into our yoga practice, we gain greater balance, focus and stability, both in the physical practice of asana...