Self Knowledge

Satsang Satsang Satsang Satsang

If your spiritual cup is feeling a little empty, you’re probably yearning for satsang. Learn what this Sanskrit word means and why it's...

Gunas Gunas Gunas Gunas

Gunas form the three aspects of all of experience and all of creation. Learn more about each of them, how they play out in your daily life...

Yoga Wisdom Yoga Wisdom Yoga Wisdom Yoga Wisdom

Stephanie Spence, a.k.a. Yoga Road Trip Girl, shares her experience moving on from a hurtful divorce, toward a once-in-a-lifetime adventure...

Yoga Lessons Yoga Lessons Yoga Lessons Yoga Lessons

The lessons we learn from our yoga practice are powerful ones that can change the way we perceive our lives and the challenges we face....

Peace Peace Peace Peace

Explore popular perspectives on how personal desires take us away from peace, and why peace is the only aspiration we should have in this...

Yoga Teacher Training Yoga Teacher Training Yoga Teacher Training Yoga Teacher Training

Yoga teacher training can provide the space for you to develop your personal yoga practice, learn about your body and yogic philosophy, and...

Heart Intelligence Heart Intelligence Heart Intelligence Heart Intelligence

Learning to listen to the intelligence of your heart can open you up to a powerful shift in consciousness. Find out how to access your...

Atman is Brahman Atman is Brahman Atman is Brahman Atman is Brahman

Discover where the saying came from, the ins and outs of its true meaning, and what it means for us as yogis on the path.

How Practicing Yoga With an Injury Has Made Me a Better Teacher How Practicing Yoga With an Injury Has Made Me a Better Teacher How Practicing Yoga With an Injury Has Made Me a Better Teacher How Practicing Yoga With an Injury Has Made Me a Better Teacher

Being a yoga teacher with an injury can be difficult, but there is a way to learn a lot from it. Here are five lessons that I've come to...

Chakras Chakras Chakras Chakras

Explore how imbalance in each chakra can manifest in the physical and astral bodies so that you can begin healing.

Anger Anger Anger Anger

From a yogic perspective, anger arises as a result of attachment to unfulfilled desires. Here's how to be more present with anger and...

Discipline Discipline Discipline Discipline

There’s an innate essence in yoga that somehow drives yogis to embrace it as a self-discipline, day after day. Here's how this discipline...

Aversion Aversion Aversion Aversion

We've all been asked to do something we don't like. In these moments, we experience the feeling of aversion, or dvesha. Cultivating...

Spiritual Growth Spiritual Growth Spiritual Growth Spiritual Growth

Growing on the spiritual path can sometimes be a messy (or muddy) endeavor, but here are insights and practices to help you keep the faith...

A Guided Meditation on the Universal Self A Guided Meditation on the Universal Self A Guided Meditation on the Universal Self A Guided Meditation on the Universal Self

Try this guided meditation on connecting with your true Self and you'll find connection with a power far greater than you could have ever...

Feelings Feelings Feelings Feelings

Want to take back control over your pattern of reactions to negative emotions? Start by understanding the behavior of feelings and creating...

Ego Ego Ego Ego

Our ego is only our external identity. Who we truly are is much, much more. Learn how to dissolve your ego through a guided meditation...

Silence Silence Silence Silence

Silence is your great ally. Here is what quiet has to offer you and how to make friends with silence.

The Five Natural Elements The Five Natural Elements The Five Natural Elements The Five Natural Elements

Learn how you can better understand yourself and the natural world around you through yoga.