Scriptures

Choosing the Best Translation of the Bhagavad Gita Choosing the Best Translation of the Bhagavad Gita Choosing the Best Translation of the Bhagavad Gita Choosing the Best Translation of the Bhagavad Gita

The Bhagavad Gita is a must-read for all yogis, but with so many translations out there, which version should you read? Yogapedia has...

Gandhi and the Gita Gandhi and the Gita Gandhi and the Gita Gandhi and the Gita

Do you know what Mahatma Gandhi and the Bhagavad Gita have in common? Why did Gandhi refer to the Gita as his 'mother?' These questions...

Yogapedia's Interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita Yogapedia's Interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita Yogapedia's Interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita Yogapedia's Interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita

What is the Bhagavad Gita really about and why is it so important to yoga? Read more here to find out why 'the Gita' is such a classic.

The Main Message of the Upanishads Explained The Main Message of the Upanishads Explained The Main Message of the Upanishads Explained The Main Message of the Upanishads Explained

The Upanishads are an ancient Hindu body of text used in yogic philosophy, among other disciplines. It's possibly the first offering for...

Who Am I? Who Am I? Who Am I? Who Am I?

Do you ever get the feeling that you are more than the roles you play in life, more than your career, your education? That's because you...

Secrets of the Ancient Yoga Scriptures Secrets of the Ancient Yoga Scriptures Secrets of the Ancient Yoga Scriptures Secrets of the Ancient Yoga Scriptures

The ancient yogic scriptures reveal ways for us to break free from suffering. Find out how, including the greatest 'secret' of all.