Middle Finger Energy
Definition - What does Middle Finger Energy mean?
According to Chakra or Energy Healing, the middle finger is associated with the Vishdudha Chakra (throat) and the ether element. In Hindu culture, the middle finger is also known as the heavenly finger, and its energy is believed to radiate into infinity. The circulation meridian and the deep meridian of the gallbladder are inherent in the middle finger, both of which help us to seize challenges in life.
Middle finger energy can be harnessed to find drive, eliminate fear of risk and spark joy in taking action. It is therefore greatly important for progress on both earthly and spiritual paths.
Yogapedia explains Middle Finger Energy
Middle Finger Energy Meditation can be used to restore, maintain and harness middle finger energy. Follow these steps to practice Middle Finger Energy Meditation:
- Begin in a stable sitting posture or lying down.
- Encircle the right middle finger with the four fingers of the left hand.
- Extend the left thumb towards the middle of the right hand.
- Close your eyes, and imagine yourself doing whatever it is you like to do most. Envision being successful at this.
- Visualize this activity enriching your family, friends and the entire world.
- If you are not satisfied with your occupation, imagine contact with divine forces and ask your inner wisdom for guidance.
Try to focus on a sensation of warmth, and continue this meditation for as long as it feels calm. Middle Finger Energy Meditation may also be repeated on the other side, with the left middle finger encircled by the right fingers.
During These Times of Stress and Uncertainty Your Chakras May Be Blocked.
To help you bring attention to your chakras and to identify which of your chakras are causing you issues, we created the following quiz.
Try not to stress over every question, but simply answer based off your intuition. After all, you know yourself better than anyone else.